Re: #$@*! brakes still sticking !

These were brand new(well rebuilt actually) calipers with new rubber grommets or bushings, new teflon, new bolts and new steel bushings that they go in. They were greased and slid beautifully. I think the problem
lies either with the rubber hoses, booster or pedal rod that actuates the booster.
John