Re: #$@*! brakes still sticking !

when you put the calipers on, did you grease the sliding caliper bolt? and what did you use? anti-sieze is recommended sometimes, i've used it w/ good results, and i've also used synthetic grease w/ no problem.

Did you replace the rubber grommet thing w/ the teflon insert that the sliding caliper bolt slides in???  maybe the teflon insert is worn out or missing in your case.
other than that, i have NO idea. sounds wierd

GL!
--- John Erk <johnny.erk@sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>OK, so I've changed the calipers and the master cylinder and the brakes
>still stick when I drive about 20 minutes. What else could it be? Rubber
>brake hoses ?Proportioning valve? Booster? There is no mushy feel to
>them. They feel fine when I first drive , then they heat up and start to
>hold back more and more and the pedal travel decreases. If I stop for 20
>min. then drive again, they no longer hold but the pedal travels much
>more.
>Help!
>John
>

>--