Re: MK1 window rubber

actually I have a set of rear quarter windows in my garage that i saved because the glass is okay, and rubber looks GREAT for being 20 years old. I can take some digital pics and post them for you if ya want?

i have NO idea what they would sell for though. i was saving them for when mine started leaking, but i could help a lister out, no problem :)

i wouldn't want to try to pull the gasket off the glass though... the gasket might rip, and you know how much more it's worth than the glass ;)

--- DAN <sciroccodriver@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>I'm still looking for window rubber for rear quarter
>windows & possibly for the main door windows for a
>MK1.  If anybody has any in good shape let me know.
>How about all you guys with MK1's that you're
>selling..... any spare parts?   :-)  TIA
>

>=====
>Dan May - Greensboro NC
>8716VScirocco
>'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED.
>95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW tires/brakes/AC)
>http://members.aol.com/scirocco87 <temporarily>
>"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith
>
>--

==
Kevin Fry
81 scirocco 1.8