RE: Head bolt question

Must be nice...My local Autozone, Advance Auto, Sears, and Napa don't have
them.  I had to go to the place that specializes in imports and pay about
$13 for the 6 and the 8, and if I ever do a head, I have to pay that much
again for the larger sizes.

At least I know they're decent tools.  The VWFLAPS only sells quality,
except for the tools in the dollar bin.