Re: This Weekends Bug Nationals At SIR Recap

Hey now!!  Don't forget Shannon was out there scorching up the 1320!!  I
kicked myself more than once for not running since people were having such a
great time.  But hey, I did my own scorching!!  The sun turned me into a
lobster!!  I blistered on my nose and am peeling already!!  Oh well, had a
great time meeting everyone and having breakfast with the list Guys n Vic
and the Corrado Guys n Gals.  Lets all get together again before the summer
is out (at an import race) and I'll race for sure!!!  BTW, how come no
Corrados were out there racing!!  Anyone see the A2 TT VR6 (stock) doing low
13s!  They said it will do mid to high 12s but it didn't seem like anyone
was really getting a hold of the track since it was so hot.  I'll be
shooting for low 14s at the next get together!!   Thanks all for a safe and
great time.  I hope everyone got out of it what they wanted and plan to
attend next year!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
85 Scirocco