Re: [non-roc] buying VW paint

Dave Novak wrote:

> Since I don't own a VW, and the car I DO own needs a paint job, I figure I
> could at least own a car that's a VW color, right?
>
> I want to paint my Subaru the "ugly" gold color of those new A4 GTIs.
>
> How do I go about getting this color paint?
>
> -Dave
> '81 Scirocco 16v project (still For sale)
> '87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon

Got the dealer and:

1. Look in one and get the paint code &
2. Ask them what the color is called in english.

Then-

Do not buy it from them, they will charge too much and are not inclined
to sell paint by itself anyway.

PGP brand paint comes to mind when ever I hear about painting cars, find
someone to mix you up a batch.

TBerk