My horror story for the day (Part Deux)

Well as I already told a few of you who were nice enough to help me out with
some parts, I was prepared to pay the $300-400 to my mechanic to fix up my
busted pressure plate, since I need the car back soon. Well my mechanic's
little helper guy (i dont know what happened to my mechanic, he must be
sick) calls me and tells me its going to need a whole new clutch disc (which
i just had replaced 15k ago with a nice new sachs), pressure plate, etc. So
I tell him to go ahead and he warns me its going to be about 500
bucks...well I'm already pissed enough but I tell him to go ahead. So I call
him up today (my mechanic himself is still nowhere in sight, so I have to
talk to helper guy) to ask whats going on and he says "welp we're putting it
back together now" and I'm like "goood....." and he's like but there's some
more bad news.."we had to put in a new flywheel which was another $130 just
for the part" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now I'm looking at $700+ and I'm making about $200/wk at my job.

Sorry I had to vent somehow,

Duffy

86 8v (its such a love/hate relationship its ridiculous)