AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listers,

Whell this weekend i put in my new clutch kit and throughout bearing kit
into my '87 16v rocco.  I got everything apart, installed all the seals, put
the new clutch in, put the new throughout bearing in, reinsatlled the
tranny, and hooked everything back up.  I started the car with the clutch
in.  When i put it into gear and started to let the clutch out, i hear the
most awfuel sound that i have ever heard in my life, i push the clutch back
in and it doesn't stop!  So i shut the car off.  Next i start the car out of
gear with the clutch out, no noise.  i push the clutch in and i makes the
same goddamn noise!  It sounds like maybee the splines on the tranny output
shaft not meeting up wiht the teeth on the clutch disk????  I took my clutch
alignment tool and matched it up to a parts 8v motor that still had the
flywheel on it, it matched up perfict, but it also matched up perfict to my
16v?????  (not 100% positive about this cause my friend acctually put the
alignment tool on the 16v.)  If anyone has experenced this before, please
GOD email me back so i can figure this out pronto!  I really hope that Mark
at Adarondack did not send me the wrong clutch or alignment tool, but afaik
every vw part should fit together!  I really don't understand what is going
on here, can someone help me before i commit scuiside?

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v  AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI RIP
'84 Jetta GLI (Now dubbed the POS!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)RIP