Re: Auto -> Manual Conversion

You are correct.  I was thinking of the shift mechanism trim piece on the
A2 platform.  On the A1/Cabbie the automatic's selector cover can be
discarded and the 5-speed shift boot will clip in its place, while on the
A2 the trim piece must be exchanged. Now, did I mention that a shift
boot will be required? :)

Drew

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, John Worden wrote:

> At 01:36 PM 07/14/2000 -0400, drew wrote:
> >
> >centre console
> >
> I would say your list covers it all very well(I've done this and will be
> doing another this summer) but am curious why you put center console on
> there.  As far as I know the only diferences in consoles relate to A/C and
> non A/C.  If it's because the shifter crap; it all comes right out of the
> console.
>
> John

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca