Re: fun with wiring

Grounds grounds grounds grounds (keep repeating this to your self!)

A new relay *MIGHT* help a little.  But checking the resistance in the
wires and actual voltage at the bulbs will give you more info.  Check your
grounds first!

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox