Re: Question for Dirk.

Hello ,

>> Okay, here's my question for you, Dirk...
>> What is a SciroccoHochleistungsmodell?

oh, you're just speaking of my car, don't you ;-)

>> "High speed model"
that would be a "Hochgeschwindigkeitsmodell"
actually it translates more like "high performance model",

> Those nutty Germans are into scrunching words together like that.

daskannjamalüberhauptnichtsein ! :-)

>Ich hoffe, daß dieses hat korrekte Grammatik,
unfortunately not.
Ich hoffe, daß diese Grammatik korrekt ist. :-)

Scirocco content :
as it is raining here for the last two weeks
I decided to install a rain-sensor on my DIGIFIZ-GTX today.
I bet that just when I finished the install and want to test it,
the rain will stop. Let's see if the trick will be working :-)

have fun with your Sciroccos !
Dirk