Re: Question for Dirk.

"High speed model"

Those nutty Germans are into scrunching words together like that.

Use this: http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn

It's cool to translate back and forth about 20 times, and see how much you "loose in the translation"

Ich hoffe, daß dieses hat korrekte Grammatik,

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/