changing 16V valve cover gasket

Is this an easy diy job?  I wanted to take the intake manifold off so's I
can polish her up for Waterfest (gotta have one thing look nice), and my
valve cover gasket is leaking quite a bit... so I thought I'd do both at
once.  I have a beat up Bentley, but if it is as useful as the one for my
Corrado it's not so great.  Any tips/thoughts are appreciated!  My
mechanical skills are of the so-so variety... I have swapped the exhaust,
tbody, and suspension on the Corrado, and helped do a head gasket on an M3.
Oh yeah, any special tools needed?  Cheers

Ryan
86 16V

ps - can't wait till waterfest, the 'roc is entered and my spraypaint can
has gotten a lot of use ;-)