Map pics & directions for SIR Bug Nationals (this Sunday)

For those of you who aren't too familiar with the area in Seattle and
want to know wherebouts these places relate to Seattle, check out the
following pics:

 http://effervescent.com/andre/dennys1.gif

Center star shows where the Renton Dennys is (the rendezvous point, the
lower star shows SIR.

 http://effervescent.com/andre/dennys2.gif

Center star shows where Dennys is in relation to I-90.

 Directions:

To get to the Renton Dennys, simply get on I-405 and take EXIT 7!  I-405
is accessible from I-5 north or south, and it is also accessible from
I-90 or SR-520.  If you are coming from I-90 or SR-520, take I-405
south. If you are coming from Oregon/Southern Washington, take I-405
north.  If you are coming from Northern Washington/British Columbia,
take I-405 south.  Exit 7 Dennys is on the east side of I-405 (the side
that doesn't have the water, for those of you who dont know your asses
from your elbows  ;p ). Many a Scirocco & Corrado guys are meeting there
Sunday at 9am.

To get to SIR, either follow us from Dennys, OR you can get on highway
18 eastbound (towards Auburn) from I-5 in Federal Way or from SR-167
(SR-167 is accesible from I-405 at exit 2, which is south of exit 7).
On highway 18 (remember, you are going east), go until you see the Green
River Community College/Seattle International Raceway exit.  Take that
exit, hang a left at the end of the offramp, then SIR is your next
right.

If these directions confuse you, too bad  ;p  Look at the damn map then.
Someone is always bound to get lost....  and you know who you are!

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79