Auto -> Manual Conversion

Alright , I know someone out there has done this already, two of you have
the T-shirt, and six made a webpage complete with pictures and VW part
numbers for all the extras required to complete the job. Can you please
point me to this website, or share your experiences as I debate taking on
this project.

I have a line on a 1990 Cabby for cheap but shifting is all slushy. I have a
4K under my deck waiting for a host body. Sounds like a match made in
heaven, so far.

Contra-pinions?

TIA,

tiAn