Re: [OT] This virus crap's gotta stop!

I feel no need to deliver ultimatums or demands about this but my
*Netscape* client has been damaged. The blurb about the kak virus on
Symantec's site states that it only affects MS Outlook but my experience
suggests otherwise. Unfortunately every Scirocco-l email that I'd archived
for the last seven months or so has been wiped out.

Whatever this is, it *is* serious...

Obligatory Scirocco content:
My Nitrous Oxide Systems kit will shortly be here! And... since the guy
who is supposed to be selling me the six-speed seems to be flaking out on
me, I may be switching to another plan. I've found yet another six-speed
trans that might be for sale. This one has a 4.23 final drive, Quaife, and
a .71 fifth gear.  *Yeah*, dawg...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut