RE: [OT] This virus crap's gotta stop!

Addressed to: "Shannon Fenton" <sfenton@amazon.com>
              <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

** Reply to note from "Shannon Fenton" <sfenton@amazon.com> Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:19:12 -0700
  Hmmm,
  I thought you can set up different profiles for different names in your
email list. You can certainly do that in Outlook, although I do not use
the stuff myself.
  In Netscape, you can specify wether or not the recipient wants
HTML. I use an email program that does not produce HTML at all.
  I am, sure any sensible person will understand and abide by the
rules. If not, well Seven-Of-Nine has a neat alternative for when
diplomacy fails :-)

> I am required to use HTML at work...so thats that. It will be in my posts
> from time to time. If we are creating new list rules for posting I say
> anyone caught not posting in HTML, youre off the list. Hows that?

        Jean-Claude
        84 8V, 251700 Km