RE: anybody heard of Roland Johansson recently ? - was :Re: Swedish Meat Balls

Hi!

I phoned him today, he's fine and kicking, he didn't make it
to the Roadstar, coz he had problems with his car and had
to go back from half of the way. He also moved and has no
Internet access so that's why he's been so guiet recently.

Lauri the messenger!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!