Subject: Re: TN:6851-8MME AutoTrader.com: Vehicle Lead
Date: Tue Jul 11 22:32:57 2000
From: MOOZDA@aol.com
To: <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>

Thanks.

Clay McCool
Morris, AL

1980 Scirocco S in unrestored, rust free excellent condition with 71K true
miles. Always garaged and covered. Original Mars red with factory stripes
and S int look like new with no wear. Perfect crack free dash, 5 speed,
factory sunroof, cold AC, Blaupunkt CD, only upgrade is to 4 wheel disc
brakes from a 16V Scirocco. New timing belt, motor mounts, water pump, and
clutch at 70K. Car looks and drives like new- can e-mail Moozda@aol.com for
more details. Car has teardrop wheels with Michelins as well as the original
13 in wheels. Currently has 15 in Hock R wheels with 50 series Pirellis,
which can be negotiated with the car. This car needs nothing but a good home
and some car shows to be shown off. Located in rust free Alabama.