Re: 2.0 Convserion (WHY ME!)

Shannon said:

> Youll be happy if your realistic on what youre expecting. I was expecting
> a dramatic difference between my 1.8 and 2.0. I was disappointed.

Whoa that was weird, somehow Shannon you have HTML turned on again, and
Nutscrape wouldn't grab your original text to quote it.. had to do it
manually..  <??>

Anyways.. we really screwed up at ND.  Why?  We should have spent a fair
amount of time driving each other's cars, to compare mods, motors,
suspensions, tires, everything.  For instance it would have been very
interesting for you and I to drive each other's 2.0's, to see how
they compare.  The fact that you're "disappointed" doesn't sound right
to me - makes me wonder if your motor is running OK.

Oh well, something to keep in mind for next year I suppose.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0