Re: 2.0 Conversion (WHY ME!)

You would drive with a smile on your face with a STOCK 2.0
installed...trust me. It's rather easy to change cams after the 2.0 is
installed and exhaust is a matter of taste I believe. Just take your time
and weigh your options before throwing money into something. You may find
the Autotech system too 'buzzy' for someone sniffing gas, you'd better
drop back to glue instead if you go that route.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.