Re: scirocco rice

I'm usually pretty quiet about subject like this, but I gotta get in to
this one.

	You know that it's not so much that it looks "riced" per say.  it's way
fools that don't understand what the physics of those will do to a car. For
the most part wings aren't going to do a damn thing for any car unless your
going fast enough for it to create downforce.  Most people buy shit like
that cause they think it looks cool.
	And alot of ppl do like that type of shit.  Me personally I like the
reiger body kits, along with erebuni ones. But it's not so much the fact of
what the car looks like as much of the attitude of the driver that makes a
car "riced" or shitty for that fact.
	But hey we don't control the buisness of body styling.  Designers come up
with it, and if ppl like it, they'll keep selling it.
	Also the other thing is, I've talked to alot of ppl that have no clue what
it takes to build hp in a car.  And for the most part it's honda ppl.  they
throw everything they can think of on there and wonder why it don't go.
Where as most vw ppl and muscle car ppl don't do looks as much as engine
work first.
	So is "rice" the car, or the fool that buy it first, instead of go fast
pieces

Scott
88 red 16v