Re: Scirocco Rice

>So what's your point?  I don't see anything wrong with the spoilers. Oh
>and to correct your spelling it's "volkscir.htm" not "wolkscir.htm"

One word:  "rice"  and why would one want to turn a car as beautiful as the
Scirocco into something hideously ugly as a riced out honda civic?  There
aren't that many 'roccos left in this world and we should preserve and
beautify the ones that are left, not rice them out to look tacky like all
the hondas out there.

Marie