G-Tech Readings

I have one of those G tech things and I have seen 1.15 G (momentary) in an autocross situation in my fairly stock rocc. It has bilstein struts, Autotech front Swaybar, techtonics exhaust and K&N filter. it did have BFG r-1 on it at the time.

I am thinking that springs and stress bars and some other mods should bring that number up even higher....
Ken N.
1986 Jetta GLI 8V (TOTALLED 6/30/00)
1989 Jetta Carat 8V
1985 Scirocco Wolfsburg 8V (Up On Jackstands)
1985 Mercury Capri 5.8L, FOR SALE MAKE OFFER
http://www.mindspring.com/~farmracer/slidehawk.htm