Re: G-Tech Readings

Ken,
        Momentary readings don't unfortunately mean much.  Something like a pavement irregularity or even a bump can produce readings much higher than that.

        You have to set the G-Tech to meausure the max sustained G-Force... it'll measure the highest G-Force you sustained for 3 seconds or more, and it's much more of an accurate reading.  Just make sure you're on absolutely level ground.

        FWIW, my 16V lowered with H&Rs and Konis, 195/50-15 Bridgestone Potenzas pulled 0.96 in one direction and 0.95 in the other with just me in the car and the suspension on full hard.  With a passenger (Daun), the suspension on full soft, and on slippery asphalt, the result was *only* 0.94.

        Now, that's better than any production car on the road.  WOOHOO!!! :)

Jay