Re: Bitchy wipers.

> some TLC) my wipers are crapping out on me - specifically the delay wipers
> and the squirter don't work anymore. I replaced the relay but alas, that's

  sounds like an arm problem, but you might also want to check the
washer fluid motor on the tank. i know my rear tank made sounds when it
was out of fluid and assume the front would as well. my front one made
no noise with fluid. replaced it with a good one from a yard and haven't
had a problem (wasted half a tank of fluid trying to set the damn spray,
though).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com