Re: Audi 2.0 that's in the 924

Actually, the 944 uses a 2.5l engine, that is identical to the 924S.
Plopping that into a light 924 does make for some "get up and go!"  Of
course, the cost of doing this versus the fact that 924s and 944s are
dirt cheap makes me wonder if it doesn't make more sense to just buy a
924S or 944.

But then, since when have we ever done things the sensible way...?  ;-)

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944