Overheating problem.......STILL

Hello list

Well, I have replaced my leaky overflow bottle and still I am
overheating. my next guess would be the thermostat, but is there
a way to check the thermostat without draining all the fluid?
 the bentley doesn't seem to say anything about that.

All of my hoses are hot, would that mean that my thermostat is
okay? Stuck open? or does it just tell me nothing.  the rad is
less than a year old and still looks new from the
outside, so I don't think it would be that.....I don't see how
I could clog it that quick.

Any help is appreciated

TIA
Casey