Re: Overheating problem.......STILL

When does it overheat (while driving down the road, driving in traffic,
idling,???) and what do you call overheating?  Most VW get to about 3/4
before the fan comes on.  Does the fan come on?  Have you checked for any
other leaks (have it pressure tested.  If you don't have a pressure tester,
just about ANY shop will do it for free to get your business).  Plus, check
your cap!  They are notorious for leaking pressure at the o-ring!  HTH

Dave