Re: My Scirocco is going to be in a magazine!

--- Craig Williams <roccolister@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Sorry for the public gloating, but I just had an
> extremely exciting day
> yesterday and I have to tell you all about it. I had my
> Scirocco
> photographed by a professional photographer for McMullen
> Argus Publishing.

<snip>

Woo hoo!!   Congrats man!  Let us know when / what issue
it's gonna be in...

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.