My Scirocco is going to be in a magazine!

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the public gloating, but I just had an extremely exciting day
yesterday and I have to tell you all about it. I had my Scirocco
photographed by a professional photographer for McMullen Argus Publishing.
They are the ones who publish European Car, VW Trends, Sport Compact Car and
many many other magazines.

Tim from New Dimensions invited me to bring my car out since the
photographer was going to be in town (Thanks Tim!) The guy spent about an
hour taking photos of my car. Starting with some driving shots, then detail
shot under the hood, in the interior, wheels & brakes and even a shot of my
oil cooler through the front grille. After that was done, he took the full
body shots of the car in front of some old run down building in San Jose.

He said that they work about 3 to 5 months ahead of the magazine coming out
and he's not sure which magazine it will end up in. Believe me I will let
you guys know what issue of what magazine it will be featured in.

Awesome!!!! -- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (Breaking in the Motor)
1987 Jetta GLi 1.8 16V (Daily Driver)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby to be)