I've been e-mailing back and forth with a guy who's looking
at buying an '80 S with a Callaway Turbo on it.  My
questions are:

#1:
The owner apparantly claims that this is a factory Callaway
car.  Huh?  I didn't think you could get that, except for
'82 in a couple of states out east.

What happens if you need to find parts for the turbo?
Where can you get them?

What would be a fair price for this thing?  It *appears* to
be in fairly decent shape, but not perfect.

If anyone has any information it'd be greatly appreciated.

TIA!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.