Re: Dropping the tranny

>From: "Aaron Ness" <aaron@makuta.com>

>If I take off the driver's side drive shaft, it's a simple one-person >job,
>right?  My brother and I did it with his drive shaft in place, and it was a
>real PITA to get out and back in.

Well, I wouldn't call it a _simple_ job, but it can be done by one person.
You still have to lift the thing up and align it. It's a bit tricky when
your arms start getting tired. :-) It really helps if there are 2 people,
one to lift and one to align and get it into place.

>What size socket does the axle nut take again?

30mm.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0