Re: Lithuanian Scirocco Club opening meeting... [longish]

>...was a succsess!

it had to be ;-)

>  I'm afraid that we do not yet have any
>Lithuanian list members, but I did some serious
>advertising with my list T-Shirt.

:-)
why don't they join to the list?

how have you known there will be a meeting?
do you e-mail them or call on phone?

>We then moved on (under official Police escort) to
>racing place and had two competitions there: slalom
>and sprint. I won both of them in my class (Male driver,
>fuel injected engine). :)

congrats (being male & fuel injected ;-)

>After that we went back to the gathering place and had
>a beauty contest and ate a 6,7 kg Scirocco shaped
>cake over there.

good idea!

>There where competitions like lifting the back of Scirocco
>(My record 111 times, Lithuanian 125 times. Beat them!)

what does it mean?
have you opened the back so many times or have you lifted the car?
was there any time limit or ... ?

>and towing the Scirocco for 20 meters.

was there a time limit or everybody started together?

>If anyone wants to know more details then ask me!

i've started it ;-)

>I'll put up some pictures to the net soon.
Let's see them!

bye
Macsek

PS: I have been in Riga (3 weeks), Vilnius (some hours) and Tallinn (1 day)
but have not seen you :-)

-- -
                  ,.     ,.
                 {^ \-"-/ ^}