Lithuanian Scirocco Club opening meeting... [longish]

...was a succsess!

In the 24th-25th of July was an official Lithuanian
Scirocco Club's opening meeting in Vilnius and I
had the pleasure of being there and takeing part
of it. I'm afraid that we do not yet have any
Lithuanian list members, but I did some serious
advertising with my list T-Shirt.

Well in the morning of 24th 27! Sciroccos gathered
to somewhere in Vilnius (dunno the place I was guided
there, but it was in front of some famous Concert
Hall. They said that some guy called Ricky Martin had
been there).

We then moved on (under official Police escort) to
racing place and had two competitions there: slalom
and sprint. I won both of them in my class (Male driver,
fuel injected engine). :)

After that we went back to the gathering place and had
a beauty contest and ate a 6,7 kg Scirocco shaped
cake over there.

For the evening we went to one old Scaut camp near lake
and had a nice barbecue and Swimming there.

There where competitions like lifting the back of Scirocco
(My record 111 times, Lithuanian 125 times. Beat them!) and
towing the Scirocco for 20 meters. Every winner got prices
and stuff from sponsors.

In the morning I left from there to do some sightseeing in
Vilnius and in the next morning I went back to Estonia.

Well I'm happy, I have a lot of Lithuanian friends now!
If anyone wants to know more details then ask me!
I'll put up some pictures to the net soon.

Lauri's Lithuanian beater!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!