Re: paint - oh my!

Jason Arms wrote:

> Kevin, is the car clearcoated?  If it is, there can be some waves that
> resemble orange peel in the clearcoat.  It is really hard to put on because
> you cant see it when you are spraying it on.  This is something that can be
> fixed with wetsanding.   If the car has already been wetsanded, it can be
> done again to detail the spots that you have reciently noticed.

It's allegedly not clearcoated.. then again, maybe it is??  I'll definitely
find out!

It has already been color sanded.  The major surfaces of the car were like
glass when I picked it up.. I'm almost positive this stuff i'm seeing
today wasn't there...  :(

I'll keep you guys posted as to what I find out...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0