Re: TT fuel enrichment?

>Do I want to add this sucker when doing the head/cams??  I have a 2-liter
>bottom end but the original CIS-E FI... worthwhile upgrade?
>
>--
>Kevin Collins

That or the Autotech device.  The Autotech device at least attempts to
address the problem of too much fuel at low rpm's causing bogging.  I
had a variant of a TT style enrichment device working with rpm sensing
at one point.  But I scrapped the idea due to different problems I
was having and went with Motronic and a Garrett chip.  The Garrett chip
has a very similar function to the TT device except it obviously only
delivers the extra fuel at the appropriate rpms.

==Brett