exhausting questions cont'd

Continuing my topic about an upcoming massage job for my 16v...

I've <almost> settled on just doing a euro intake cam.  I will be getting
a P&P 2.0 head via Ron Wood, worked by Collin of Techtonics.  Any advice
here?  Is there a "standard" P&P job that Collin does, i.e. does he do
them all the same - or are there special things I should specify, such
as HD valve springs?

Back to the cam(s) - I want to retain as much of the low end grunt as
possible, while still gaining somewhat on top.  From discussing with
several people it sounds like the euro intake cam is the route to take
for MY priorities.. anyone have another suggestion?

Lastly, I currently have a 2.25" TT exhaust, with stock downpipe, BUT have
a generic cat that was welded in by a muffler shop when I got the TT exhaust
installed, as the PO had gutted the original cat.  Should I go for the TT
downpipe/cat they make specifically for the Scirocco 16v - a little pricey
at $395 - or simply get a high-flow cat?  What's the advantage of their
downpipe/cat combo - does the downpipe flow more as well??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0