Re: Vancouver BC 'rocco sightings

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Oliver Seiler wrote:

> Hi, just wanted to see if either of the two Sciroccos I saw recently were
> owned by list members.
> [...]

And two more come to mind:

One I just saw today, a darkish silver 'rocco (looked grey, but it was
dark and it went by pretty fast; driving up south on Bute towards
Georgia). Sounded in good condition, though the exterior didn't look so
great. Definitely a Mk2, though I don't think is was a 16V.

Other one I see parked near where I live, usually on weekends in the
morning, around Royal Centre, on Dunsmuir where it turns into Melville. I
can't remember the model, though I think it may be a Mk2. A really nice
metallic gold colour. Broken front signal light, as I recall...

-Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com
    Scirocco MkII Diary - http://erisian.com/~oseiler/scirocco/index.html