Vancouver BC 'rocco sightings

Hi, just wanted to see if either of the two Sciroccos I saw recently were
owned by list members.

The first, which I saw twice the same day on Thursday, appeared to be a
MkII, 8v. It was white, and nothing else really stuck out about it. Saw it
driving down Georgia St in the morning and (I think it was the same car)
on Marine Dr in North Vancouver (where the owner may have seen me in my
black 'rocco going the other direction). I may have also seen the same car
this morning when I was washing it; white car, which appeared to be a
Scirocco from the back, slowed down while passing my car, then went on his
way...

The second I just saw a little while ago, walking to the drug store.
Unfortunately it appeared to be in the grips of a rice-boy (sorry, if it's
someone on the list; I call 'em the way I see 'em). It was a dark red,
couldn't tell exactly what model. It had an after-market rear spoiler on
it, and was quite lowered.

-Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com
    Scirocco MkII Diary - http://erisian.com/~oseiler/scirocco/index.html