Fuel tank woes?

Aaron:

You might want to examine the hard line that runs from the in-tank pump
to main fuel pump.   Secures with a couple of cheap metal brackets to
fuel tank.  Nice dealer mechanic didn't bother replacing when I had tank
replaced under recall.  NOt fun to replace.

Now, I also had the short line from main pump to accumulator fail
(nternal corrosion).  Getting if off, I now get to replace the main hard
line to the front.  Fun.

Oh yeah.  Deep dark blue for Scott Williams Scirocco?  VW had "cobalt
blue".  Personally, I'd think white is classy.  Metallics are trickier to
fix.

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre