Re: turbo on 8V (My car is forsale)

I have a Callaway Turbo Rocco...
and I'm selling it, if I can get what I must get out of it. Here are the
details:

I purchased it from the original owner, who kept it garaged. The turbo kit
has been on the car since it had 1k miles, The head was rebuilt about 10k
miles ago, engine burns no oil, leaks almost no oil. Mobil 1 oil and oem
filters always. Runs at 1/3-1/2 of temp scale, always. Original paint, but
looks great. Great seals and rubber from being inside, although I have kept
it outdoors in the year and one half I have owned it : (.

approx 180-200hp. My only measured performance stats were with a couple of
friends in the car with me. 7.14to sixty, 14.x @ 102mph in the quarter.
Probably in the low sixes all alone. (all G-tech stats.)
'83 Model, 8v motor (JH), 145k on odo, 5k on NEW to4b turbo.
Single wiper (oem)
Black leather interior. Montego Black Metallic exterior. (all original, good
shape)
Turbo kit from Callaway Turbosystems inc., including: watercooled Turbo
(turbonetics t04b), Boost gauge, Intercooler, Special manifold, etc. (no
"microfueler")Custom bent 2.5" exhaust, one tiny muffler. Special front
subframe brace, and special front swaybar, and a cool Callaway valve
cover...
Aftermarket 15x7 wheels, and older msw design (i think)195/50/15's w/ good
tread.
Intrax (low&stiff) springs, and Tokico Illumina adjustable struts.
.71 fifth gear. Sachs sport clutch, 50% shift reduction, weighted shifter,
momo storm zebrano knob.
A mad stereo: Sony cdxc680 (every feature imagineable), Sony XM4055amp
(55x4), Soundstream 5.2 separates, Polk rear plates, sony 6.5 midbass, one
JLaudio 10w6 subwoofer in a sealed small enclosure, Soundstream Rubicon
lil'Wonder (270x1, as configured) (Bargain shopping, I spent $1300 on this
stuff)

I think that's it...

As far as defects, the drivers side bolster is a little worn (not terminal),
the sunroof crank is currently broken off but still turnable with the stub
(not too gummed up), The previous owner dinged up the roof a bit with a roof
rack that he didn't remove before attempting to enter the garage. Fairly
minor, and this keeps me from obsessing more than I already do about the
cosmetic status of the car. Also, the wiper motor is a little tired. I
always used rainx anyway so it wasn't a big deal for me.

I need to get $3500 for the car, including all of the stereo stuff.
If I took out the subwoofer and the amp that drives it, I could sell it for
$3000.
I could be persuaded to rip out all of the stereo stuff (a true shame) or
some mixture...

You can see it at my site...

-Noah
-83 VW 16v Cabbie (coming soon...)
-83 VW Callaway Turbo Rocco (whee!)
-87 VW 8v GTI (Will this car ever die? 250kmi)
-87 Audi 5kCSTQ (recently aquired, not featured on my site)
http://www.members.tripod.com/pchandyman/