16v turbo

I got talking to jonas today, and he has me seriously thinking about adding
turbo to my 2.0 16v.  hears my thoughts so far, water cooled turbo off my
mom's 87 chrysler lebaron, plus the engine management sysem, with trick knock
sensor computer that tells which cylinder is knocking, and retards the timing
just for that cylinder, brains from a omni glh or glhs turbo, at cost from
parts guy at dealer i work for,alot of studying there computer, and alot of
time/money
    problems i have come up with so far: intake and exhaust manifolds,
ignition systems getting married so i can have spark, whether the chrysler
computer will still read the correct frequencies on a vw block,
    BTW, i have access to a tech with very good knowledge if the chrysler
systems as well as access to many many books and other informational stuff.
    any one have any ideas?
also any one with they're car regestered in MA, i am a licensed Mass state
inspector let me know if you need help with inspections

Josh Lukasik
88 2.0 16v