From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Christopher Grossi
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2000 8:51 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Exhaust System

        Well the exhaust on my 8v '92 Jetta kicked it today. Getting really
loud
in a big hurry. I was poking around some websites earlier. I was on
velocity tunings website and saw a cat back system with a ultra flow
muffler that I was interested in. Anyone have any experience with these
people? Is this a good system for $229 or should I go with something else?
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. In case it matters, it has the
50mm cat on it, so I need a system that matches up with that. I don't have
the cash to change any of that stuff.

Thanks,
Chris