Re: Rocco Project Revived!!! (long)

Scott Williams wrote:

> T Berk wrote:
>
> > Not to trip but lets think 'Boy's Colors', OR just go balls-to-the-wall
> > and be happy. :)
>
> "Boy's Colors"? Whatchew talkin' about, Willis? I never really considered hot
> pink.

Welax!  :) Just meant 'poiple' can go either way, nes pas?  8p

 <http://www.partsexpress.com>

> > Is the hood scoop for the Eng. bay or up by the raintray?
>
> I'm considering preparation of two hoods. <snip> (I'm
> sure that my ascii "art" will be mangled but...)
> |    \                        /    |
> |      \__________/      |
> |_________________|
>
> Have clue as to what I'm trying to say?

Came through OK, didn't get copied back that way. Gonna take some
puzzlen to figure out. Basically it for engine air though so that's the
answer.

> > How about a slight window treatment?
>
> Tint could happen. I'd also like to remove that corner window frame that
> separates the Mk1's front windows into two sections. I'd have to make up
> custom glass which is just a matter of paying for it. Do you have a clue as
> to what would have to go on *inside* the door, though? Chris Chemidlin says
> that it could be done. -ever seen this before?
>
> --
> Scott F. Williams

Can't say I've ever dissected a door other than swapping pivot windows
for fixed ones. (Sorry Shawn!) Seems a shortened front channel will be
required, chopped and secured to support the front edge.  GL

TBerk