Re: Rocco Project Revived!!! (long)

hey man.....
kudo's for getting back to the rocco.....
as for exterior paint i thnik teh kelly green or a deep brick pearl red
(deeper than burgandy,), or you could always go camelon paitn the 3-5 color
paint....my buddy has it on tha crx (liek i said my firend not me) kinda
like the one at h20fest the beetlefrom ND as for mods, fill in around the
rear tag so it looks good, adn maybe a set of audi handles if you wanna do
some coool....
teh suicide hood would be cool as shit but think of workign onthe car ya
know......at that point just remove th hood i guess right ......as for the
rear lock you coudl rig soemthign out of a hood latch type pull switch....