From: Jonas Karlsson
To: 'scirocco-l '
Sent: 1/27/00 3:26 AM
Subject: RE: Tune Up Opinions

Christopher Mueller wrote:
>What exactly made you think the Platinum +4's were no good?

The experience I had with them was this. I put them in my car, and 5
weeks later my car ran like a dog, missing badly on one cylinder. The
techs at New Dimensions said the plugs were not compatible with my
engine, and were causing the problem.  I put in the triple electrode
coppers (OE) and have been running those for over a year with no
problems. Plenty of power too.

I've heard of people that really like them, but I had a negative
experience.  Even right when I put them in I noticed no difference. But
the plugs I were replacing were also fairly new.

Again, this is just my personal experience and just means that they
didn't work for me in my car at that time for whatever reason. And I'll
be hard pressed to pay $5 bucks a pop to try them again.

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0