OK now the bolts (was:Re: Help removing rear bar)

Ok thanks everyone who replied, i got the sway bar off...
now i cant get the silly eye bolts out. this has to be
the stupidest design. Looks like i may have to remove
the complete rear knuckle and brakeline bracket just
to be able to wack the bolt thru and out at a direct
angle. the 3 inches between the end of the bolt and
that brakeline bracket doesnt offer much leverage. Its
been soaking in wd-40 for like 2 hours now, and those
stupid bolts wont budge out. I have the shock boted
back uptop and a back barely lifting the axel to relieve
pressure on the bolt.

i even tried to attach a come-a-long to the two bolts eyes
and they wouldnt budge out. If i cant get these piece of junk
bolts to slide out guess i'll just cut off the eye and hammer
the bolt out from the inside and order new bolts. any tips?

im now pissed off.
Ryan