Re: Will 195-60-14's fit on my 84 GTI Stock rims???

> >     if you can reply asap, it would be greatly appreciated. tia
> >

> Folks say they fit OK, How about on some H&R lowering (or other brand)
> springs?

YES!  I have 195-60-14's on GTI rims, and they fit great.

I have Eibach lowering springs and Koni shocks and I haven't had any
problems.

I just bought a set of 15" 5 spoke rims.  Any suggestions on what size and
type of tires I should put on them to fit my car without modifying anything?
or should I be fine.

Casey
84 Black Wolfsburg Roc (hibernating)
84 Silver Wolfsburg Roc (sitting in the parking lot at work
tonight......alternator doesn't like to do anything except make lots of
noise)