From: Jason
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 7:52 AM
Subject: Tune Up Opinions

I am giving my 87 16v Roc a tune up. It's about time...
Anyway, I want to spend a semi-ridiculous amount of money on the tune up parts...Any ideas on what brands I should go with.

K&N Air filter ?
Bosch Oil Filter ?
Triple Prong Bosch ?
NGK Wires ?
Fuel Filter ? Mann ? Bosch ?
Distributor cap & rotor ? (distributor is brand spanking new)
Oil ? (I am in MASS. so it is pretty darn cold)
What's the square root of 625 ?

What you think ? I have 225,000 on the engine and even in it's current state it runs like a mad dog in heat...Thanks.

87 16v Stoc Roc